- This event has passed.
28th Annual Ice Fest
January 26 - January 27
The frosty fun begins Saturday
at 10 A.M & Sunday at 12 P.M.
- Merchant Indoor Sales! Visit your favorite Ligonier shops (Many open Sunday)
- Kettle Corn! Visit Herold’s Original Kettle Korn outside the Library Saturday and Sunday
- Horse – Drawn Carriage Rides (Weather Permitting
- Free Concerts inside the Town Hall Saturday and Sunday.
- BIG FAT JAZZ Saturday from 2 – 4
- CANDLE IN THE WIND Sunday from 12:30 – 1:30
- Firemen’s Spaghetti Dinner Saturday at 11AM in the Town Hall community room.
- Speed Carving on Sunday at 2PM
- Take a stroll around the Diamond after dark when the sculptures are lighted